Ultimaker is a registered trademark of Ultimaker Holding B.V. in the State Trademark Office.
Ultimaker Holding B.V., which belongs to the foreign language name, is a 3D printer in the industry of Ultimaker Holding B.V., with an international classification of 37.
Hardware: Ultimaker S5, Ultimaker 3 series, Ultimaker2+ series
Software: Ultimaker Cura
feature of product
With integrated hardware, software, and material configurations, multiple parts can be printed on the same print bed for applications in automotive, construction, healthcare, education, and small-scale manufacturing.
Ultimaker is committed to providing customers with 3D printers, software, materials and technical support to meet their printing needs.
Ultimaker employs more than 400 people.
With the brand concept of “Innovate Everyday”, Ultimaker is driven by technology, inexhaustible innovation, and accelerates localized digital manufacturing for global customers.
In March 2011, the brand Ultimaker was born (renamed “Ultimaker Original” in 2013), mainly in the form of self-service kit distribution, which consumers can assemble themselves.
In 2013, Ultimaker released the Ultimaker 2 for rapid prototyping and production home users, schools, libraries, small businesses, and industrial designers.
In 2015, Ultimaker entered the North American market.
In 2017, Ultimaker covered a network of 37 dealers in the United States.
In 2017, Ultimaker’s Ultimaker 3 was released on October 18, 2016, with a dual extrusion 3D printed desktop.
In 2018, Ultimaker officially entered the Chinese market.
Repair services; Installation services; Installation, maintenance and repair of equipment; Installation, maintenance and repair of 3D printers and their attachments;
- Ultimaker and MakerBot announce closing of merger Design World Network
- Ultimaker and MakerBot announce merger completion Metal Additive Manufacturing magazine
- Current 3D/AM news Today's Medical Developments
- As 3D Printing Merger Closes, MakerBot CEO Steps Up and Ultimaker CEO Steps Down - Latest Tweet by LatestLY
- New makerspace technology fosters creativity, creates opportunities – St. Olaf College St. Olaf College News
- Ultimaker S5 review TechRadar
- Ultimaker donates 3D printers with America Makes to help introduce young women to 3D printing TCT Magazine
- Crypto company Messari raises $35M, plus 5 other NYC startup deals The Business Journals
- Ultimaker pledges “leap forward in print quality” with new Cura 5.0 slicing software 3D Printing Industry
- Ultimaker 3D printers help to pave the way for creative innovation among architecture students TCT Magazine
- 3dpbm Research publishes Polymer AM market study, segment to generate over $34B yearly by 2030 3DPMN
- Additive manufacturing? It's worth it: L'Oreal and Ultimaker on Solvay's AM Cup winning design TCT Magazine
- 2022 3D Printing Industry Awards Nominations Open 3D Printing Industry
- MatterHackers to deliver Ultimaker S5 3D printers to US military after $5m contract awarded TCT Magazine
- Daily Crunch: Xeneta raises $80M to build out its real-time analytics platform for shipping and air freight Yahoo Philippines News
- 10 Good Reasons to Use Cura All3DP
- Flying 3D printing drones developed to create and repair buildings Architect's Journal
- MakerBot/Ultimaker Merger Reaches for 3D's Potential Machine Design
- MatterHackers awarded $5M NAVAIR contract to deliver Ultimaker 3D printers to US warfighters 3D Printing Industry
- Middle East 3D Printing Materials Market Regional Analysis and Industry Growth by Forecast to 2025 openPR
- Ultimaker Announces PVA Removal Station, Enabling Post-processing of Parts Four Times Faster USA - English - USA - English PR Newswire
- Plastic 3D printer builder Ultimaker offers kit for metal printing TheFabricator.com
- India’s Largest 3D Printing Company Allies with Ultimaker as Government Focuses on 3D Printing 3DPrint.com
- UltiBot or MakerMaker: Ultimaker and MakerBot to Merge ENGINEERING.com
- How Does Ultimaker Cura 4.12 Improve 3D Printing? MUO - MakeUseOf
- Ultimaker Achieves ISO/IEC 27001 Security Certification 3D Printing Progress
- Imaginarium Announces New Partnership With Ultimaker To Expands Its Range Of 3D Printing Solutions - Manufactur3D
- Interview: Ultimaker CEO von Hollen reveals how to “crack the code” to accessible 3D printing 3D Printing Industry
- 3D Printing Industry News Sliced: EOS, Velo3D, Desktop Metal, America Makes, Ultimaker, Nano Dimension and more 3D Printing Industry
- Ultimaker 3 Review PCMag
- Creality Ender 3 Max Neo 3D printer review - Max out your 3D prints with this powerful large format printer! The Gadgeteer
- Ultimaker launches S3 3D printer and S5 Pro Bundle – technical specifications and pricing 3D Printing Industry
- Ultimaker 2 Review PCMag
- Ultimaker Experiences Exceptional First Half of 2020 Highlighted by Global Growth and Professional 3D Printing Innovation PR Newswire
- Ultimaker 2 Go Review PCMag
- Ultimaker Appoints Miguel Calvo as CTO ENGINEERING.com
- 3D Printer Provider Ultimaker Targets Industrial Production with New Launches Plastics Technology
- Where Technology Meets Architecture: Ultimaker 3D Printers Pave The Way for Creative Innovation Among Students Macau Business
- 3D Printing Software Market Share and Future Forecast 2022 to 2028 – ZBrush, Trimble, Autodesk – The Colby Echo News The Colby Echo News
- 3D printing industry news sliced: Desktop Metal, Forward AM, Ultimaker, Relativity Space, Stratasys, SLM Solutions and more 3D Printing Industry
- DLP 3D Printing Market Size, Growth 2022 | Global Companies, Consumption, Drivers, Top Leading Countries, Trends, Forces Analysis, Revenue, Challenges and Global Forecast 2029 Digital Journal
- 3D Printing Industry News sliced: AMUG, Desktop Metal, Stratasys, Evonik, Formlabs, NASA, Ultimaker and more 3D Printing Industry
- Ultimaker 3 3D Printer Review Digital Trends
- Ultimaker Announces S3 3D Printer and S5 Pro Bundle ENGINEERING.com
- 3D Metalforge launches industrial 3D printing facility with 21 Ultimaker FFF 3D printers 3D Printing Industry
- 3DQue automates metal 3D printing for affordable mass production 3D Printing Industry
- Ultimaker Releases Larger, More Automated S5 3D Printer ENGINEERING.com
- Ultimaker defies industry trend to achieve double digit revenue growth during H1 2020 3D Printing Industry
- Ultimaker S5 3D printer technical specifications and pricing 3D Printing Industry
- The story of Ultimaker: 3D printers with open source DNA Opensource.com
- FLSun V400 Review: 3D Print with Pure Delta Speed Tom's Hardware
- Royal Netherlands Air Force recruits Ultimaker 3D printers for maintenance and repair operations 3D Printing Industry
- Ultimaker Announces the Release of the Ultimaker 2+ and Ultimaker 2Extended+ 3D Printers 3DPrint.com
- Not just for adults: 3D printers from Ultimaker for Science City help educate kids SiliconANGLE News
- Ultimaker announces Essentium, eSUN, and Polymaker joins its Material Alliance Program, Cloud update for Cura software 3D Printing Industry
- Ultimaker 2 3D Printer Review - Tom's Guide Tom's Guide
- Braskem's Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene for 3D Printing Launches in the Ultimaker Marketplace PR Newswire